India Post is invites an application for Post Circle GDS Post in various Category. We have discussed Important Dates, Application Fee, Age Limit, Full Eligibility Details. Here you will find more about Some Most Useful Links.
We are request you if you are Interested and eligible then you may apply for this Online Or Offline have to check. People who are searching for the details about Educational qualification and other are describe bellow.
India Post ( भारतीय डाक )
Delhi Circle GDS Cycle-III Recruitment 2020-21
- Application Starts From : 27-01-2021
- Application Last Date : 26-02-2021
- UR /OBC /EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female : Nill
- Pay Fee Through Online/ Offline Mode.
- Age As On : 27-01-2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- ( For Age Relaxation See Notification )
Full Eligibility Details
Qualification :- 1. 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects).
2. Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language.
3. Basic Computer Training.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Post : Gramin Dak Sevak
Mode Of Selection
(i) Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as.
(ii) No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard.
(iii) Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
How To Apply
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself/ herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH– Type of Disability– (HH/ OH/ VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number/ Roll Number (optional)
Some Most Useful Links