Post Update: 01/08/2020.
Candidate applying for the post should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. UPSC CMS Exam 2020 job opening at official website http://upsc.gov.in/. Before ApplyOnline Read The Full Advertisement.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Location||All India, Multiple Cities|
|Number of Vacancies||559 Posts|
- Application Starts From : 29-07-2020
- Application Last Date : 18-08-2020
- Passed The Written And Practical Parts Of The Final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age As On : 01-08-2020
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.200 /-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Female : Nill
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode/ E-Challan.
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- On The Basis Of Written Examination & Interview/ Personality Test.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
GK, কারেন্ট অ্যাফেয়ার্স, Free মক টেস্ট, WBCS & বিভিন্ন চাকরির পরিক্ষা প্রস্তুতির জন্য এখনই ইনস্টল করুন বেঙ্গল স্টুডেন্ট অ্যাপ